Likewise—lots of Goldeneyes near Wayzata Marine in Orono (~50ish), ~100s of
common mergansers (diving in groups) with a few loons nearby in Wayzata
downtown (near COV restaurant), and many common mergansers landing around the
point at Excelsior Commons Park at 15 min before sunset.  (Nothing to report on
the Deephaven and Greenwood side of the lake as best as I could see…)

Mahesh