Hello Birders!
Please join us Wednesday, December 27, for Western Suburbs Birds and Beer at
The Choo Choo Restaurant in Loretto.  Click on the link below to get to the
menu and address.
http://www.choochooloretto.com/

We will be meeting in the main dining room from 5:30-8:30.

We hope to see you and hear about your recent bird sightings!

Please RSVP to Kris Eichers at kriseich...@gmail.com by Sunday, December 24, if
you plan to attend so I can give the restaurant a numbers estimate.

Happy Birding!
Kris Eichers