I moved the Greenwood Burn Burn Area bird feeders this morning about four miles
south to near the Greenwood Creek Bog (north of Two Harbors). These are public
feeders I maintain. Here are the GPS Coordinates: 47.493583, -91.654306
.
If you wanted to learn more about parking, see a map, learn about hikes, view
photographs, etc. ... browse to my blog ...
https://www.365daysofbirds.com/2024/01/04/greenwood-bird-feeders-superior-national-forest/
.
In one month at the old location near the abandoned RR tracks there had been
almost zero bird action.