Hello,
I've been trying to do the Agent Server example from the Mobile agents part
in the following link (
http://graubart.rz.ifi.lmu.de/programming/mozart/print/tutorial/DistributedProgramming.pdf)
but for some reason couldn't succeed.
I used the Agent Server code provided in 4.1.6 and the last code for agents
provided in 4.1.2. I think there is a missing line in this agent code which
is {AS.publishserver "/usr/staff/pvr/public_html/as2"} before
Server2={GetServer "http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~pvr/as2"} (Nothing worked
before I added this line). I also changed both of ".../as2" into "as2" and
".../agents.ozf" into "agents.ozf" for simplicity.
In my agent code, I added {Wait D1} to be able to see D1's value. However,
The program seems to block when trying to show this value. Can anyone tell
me why?

Thanks