To answer my own question: a long time ago (so that I meanwhile forgot :) I
documented Debug.setRaiseOnBlock in my little Oz tutorial at
http://strasheela.sourceforge.net/strasheela/doc/Basics-2.html#sec49

There is a little bit more documentation at
http://www.sics.se/~nilsf/mozart/2G1116/node5.html

Best wishes,
Torsten