It would be very useful to have the possibility to have the signText()
for backward compatibilty with Netscape 4,
and have several other function that sign HTML Form Elements.
Very important will be the possibility to sign
<INPUT type="text">
<INPUT type="file">, and also radio buttons, and lists.

Signing of a file input element would be crucial to an application that
we are developing right now.

I think that backward compatibility of signText() would be good, but it
will not be much important, as currently WEB developers need to code
different things for signing HTML in MSIE.

It would be a good idea to have a function i.e. signElement() which
would sign the contents of a DOM Element. This would make form signing
much easier for coders.

Regards,
Mihail Daskalov