All my certs are current and issued by the same CA. The subject is
different, though not by much (basically a firstname.lastname.serial).
The reason I have multiple certs from the same CA is political, and
the older, primary cert has more functionality but I have to keep the
new one for a server that will be stood up "soon."

So we're back to the problem that I have multiple valid certs, but I
prefer to use something other than Mozilla's default selection.

If this isn't possible now I'll enter it in Bugzilla; I didn't want to
do that unless someone can provide a reason why it's not that way now.

thanks,
tg.

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...