Christoph Brueckner wrote:
hi Julien,

thanks for your reply.

Julien Pierre wrote:

At this time softoken is still tied to NSS. It requires an
initialization string to be passed to C_Initialize. If you can make your
other applicaitons pass that string, you might be able to use it.

What is the syntax of that initialization string? I couldnt find any
docs
regarding a init string for C_Initialize.
I am looking for the documentation of that initialization string.
I will post the URL here once I find it.

Is this C_Initalize thing the only change which made softoken not fully PKCS#11 compatible?
I think so.  We proposed that extension to the PKCS #11 working
group.

Wan-Teh