Thanks for Julien Pierre answer!

I want to do a low-level RSA encrypt for my proprietary application and I
use smart card (g&d spk) as my hardware device(Both the public key and the
private key stored in smartcard).Before I use nss for my proprietary
application,I use pkcs11 hardware module directly.
I want to use public key to encrypt some my proprietary data,and use pkcs1.5
padding mode(CKM_RSA_PKCS).Later I use the corresponding private key to
decrypt it.(Maybe I also use the private key to sign some data and use
publickey to verify the signature.)
But it seems function PK11_PubEncryptRaw use CKM_X509 mode,and I don't know
the detail implementation of pkcs1.5 padding mode.Does nss support any
function to do this?
Does the function PK11_CipherOp seems can do this?If it can do,how do I
generate a PK11Context pass to function.

Thanks a lot.

LiuPeng