Scott,

Scott Rea wrote:
I am doing this on a Windows 2000 box and an LDAP URL opens the Windows Address Book [not very helpful] whether I enter the URL in IE or Mozilla. How can I get Mozilla to do the same as it does for *.crl files that are entered into the address bar?

Woops. Looks like unfortunately this is another RFE that you need to file ... The underlying security library (NSS) is capable of processing the CRLs from any source, and in fact we support fetching CRLs from LDAP in products other than the Mozilla browser (Netscape server products), but it appears the LDAP support for CRLs just wasn't put into Mozilla.
Your best bet in the meantime when using Mozilla would be to fetch the CRL over HTTP.