Hi All,

Me Again!!!!

My final query is that although there appears to be many good IE tree folder
scripts, there isn't any flexible or concise ones for NN.

The one I currently use is basically 5 pages of code long, I can't change
the style of it in anyway (ie, font colours, sizes and icons), I can't have
more than 6 'root' folders and I can't place any text or pictures below it,
as it just becomes a jumbled mess.

All I basically want is the tree folder effect to allow me to group say a
maximum of 8 links in 8 different 'root' folders.  I don't need to go any
deeper than the root level with the links, ie there is no need for a folder
inside a folder.

Does anybody know of a good managable Javascript/DHTML tree folder script
that isn't too code heavy and will allow me to do what my existing one
can't?

Many thanks.

Regards

Robbie