Not sure if this is the right group, but...
Last week I started noticing the new-and-improved theme on the
nightlies.  All seemed well, except for the occasional crash (such
as when "Forwarding" mail and at the end of a download (when the
download window is supposed to close.)  So, I thought I'd download
a more recent nightly....but every nightly I've tried since
Monday's dies on startup.  Has anyone experienced this?  I didn't
see anything in any recent posting.

As an aside: I also did this with the "talkback" versions of the
nightly.  Does anyone actually look at the bugs reported through there
or should I be filing bugs myself through bugzilla?

Ciao,
tom