On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, JTK wrote:

> Ian Hickson wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Blake Ross wrote:
> >
> > > Er, IE6 is just like 5 with some tweaks.  Looks like they're standing
> > > still to me ;-)
> >
> > Well, they did add various features that Mozilla had first, like, say, the
> > sidebar.
>
> Huh?  You mean where your "Favorites" are on the left side of the
> screen?  That's been in IE forever.

No, I mean the user-customisable sidebar to which you can add custom
content. However, Blake tells me that IE have retracted this feature in
the most recent builds, so forget I mentioned it.

--
Ian Hickson                                     )\     _. - ._.)       fL
Netscape, Standards Compliance QA              /. `- '  (  `--'