DeMoN_LaG wrote:

> JTK wrote:

<snip>
>> This better?  I have to apologize, I am not nearly nerdly enough to
>> have known
>> that you needed a space after the two minuses.  And I'm using a web-based
>> newsgroup "reader", which Maozilla won't interface to to do such
>> wonderful
>> things for me.
>

> *gasp*  You are going to say that Mozilla can't access a web based news
> service through the news client???  Oh my god, how has this feature been
> left out.  I mean, IE has had this for, what, 5, 10 years now?  Oh?  IE
> doesn't have this feature?  What is this?  No browser/news client
> anywhere has this feature?  Oh, so you are a jackass too?  Wow, I'm
> impresssed.  You lost the argument for yourself.  Genius

Actually Mozilla is very close. A couple of hackers have developed a
Mozilla add-on called forumzilla which gives the user a mail-news
interface for reading weblogs like mozillazine, kuro5hin, slashdot, etc.
  I imagine that a web news client like google could be made to work in
this (although I'm not sure what the value would be).

--Asa