Mozilla's RH Negative Blood, Reptilian ORIGINS!!!
 http://www.mozilla.org/party/1999/raven/

RH Negative Blood and Aliens
 http://www.google.com/search?q=RH+Negative+blood+alien

SEVEN PITFALLS OF UFOLOGY
by Jacques Vallee

The intelligence agencies often forget that before they can
classify or censor a piece of data, it has to exist in a
conscious thought in somebody's head.  This is especially true
of UFO data.  It can be tracked down, investigated, and verified
by anyone capable of independent thinking.  But the pivotal
keyword here is independent: truly unbiased investigation
implies the careful recognition and deliberate avoidance of a
few deadly pitfalls in reasoning.  Therefore I will close this
section by identifying the seven most dangerous pitfalls that
tend to derail our thinking process.

Pitfall One: The Transitivity of Strangeness

We are all prone to this fallacy, which works as follows:

Someone makes an extremely strange statement we will call (A).
For instance, (A) could be the assertion "I am in contact with an
extraterrestrial civilization."  When challenged to prove this
assertion, the subject will make a second very strange statement
we will call (B).  For instance he or she might say, "They have
given me the power to bend your spoon just by thinking about it."

Naturally you will challenge this second assertion by saying
something like "Oh yeah?  Well, prove it, wiseguy!"

In the next few minutes the subject proceeds to turn your spoon
from a treasured heirloom to a pitiful, useless, unrecognizable
shred of twisted metal, leaving you amazed and breathless.  From
then on you will probably tell all your friends that the individual
in question is indeed in contact with extraterrestrials.

A truly independent thinker, on the contrary, would have
realized the fallacy.  The subject has only demonstrated
assertion (B), namely the fact that he could bend your spoon.
We could debate whether this ability derives from paranormal
powers which could be latent in all of us or whether trickery
was involved.  But in no way does it prove statement (A), namely
the contact with space civilizations.

The human mind, which loves to jump to conclusions, has
established a transition (B is true, and it was stated in the
context of A, therefore A must be true) which is completely
unwarranted.

Pitfall Two: The Ratchet Effect

This particular fallacy was discovered by a skeptic who noticed
that most amateurs of the paranormal never went back to a
baseline of normal belief once they had become convinced of a
certain weird fact, even if it was later proven to be false.

A perfect example of this fallacy is given by the current
legends about live humanoids in the custody of the Air Force.
Several independent researchers have become convinced that there
were such humanoids in an underground base under Area 51.  It
took me months to find the man who was the source of the rumor.
When he was interviewed, it turned out he had never seen
any such humanoids.  Yet the people who had believed in his
story did lot simply erase the statement from their mental
blackboard.  Instead, they started looking for any confirmation,
any other hint, from any source, that little humanoids might be
held in some underground base.  Their belief had become too dear
to them to be questioned, even when they knew its underpinnings
to be wrong.  Their assumptions about the world had been "
ratcheted" one notch and could not come down again, no matter
what the evidence was.

This fallacy is not limited to ufologists.  If you can get
people to buy lottery tickets just once on the expectation that
they might win a million dollars, they will probably go on
buying lottery tickets even if they keep losing: it would now be
too painful for them to let go of the pleasant realization that
they might win a million dollars next week, especially as their
losses (now viewed as investments) keep mounting.

Pitfall Three: Spurious Data Sequencing

This fallacy is an emotional one, and as such, it is even more
devastating than the first two.  It ensures that most
researchers of the phenomenon, once fooled by a certain belief,
will continue to be fascinated by successive "revelations" even
when they absolutely know them to be false.  It works like this:

A stranger calls you on the phone and breathlessly reveals to
you some extraordinary confidential fact.  For instance, he
might assure you that a flying saucer will land next week at a
certain spot in New Mexico.  As you are a dedicated researcher,
you fly to New Mexico in time for the big event.

The flying saucer never comes.

Now you have a perfect opportunity to tell the stranger that he
is a self-deluded fool and that he must never call you again.
According to Pitfall Three, however, you are unlikely to do this,
because he has now become a source of adventure and privileged
information for you and you are afraid to be cut off from his
data stream if you offend him.  Many ufologists derive a curious
form of self-gratification and a sense of power from such
sources, even though their revelations are consistently spurious.
It does not matter how often the Mysterious Stranger is wrong,
as long as he or she keeps producing a sequence of good stories
that play into your expectations.

Pitfall Four: The Lure of The Physical

As I compiled the data for this book I observed a novel fact
that I found as amazing as the UFO phenomenon itself.  Again and
again I witnessed experienced researchers, people who had
patiently studied the paranormal and related effects for many
years, actually flipping in a matter of a few hours when exposed
to taped interviews of people like Falcon or Condor.  Once, in
San Francisco, an entire lecture hall filled with the creme de
la creme of California parapsychological research heard
respected scientist and philosopher Arthur Young, inventor of
the rotor for the Bell helicopter, introducing taped revelations
about the alleged aliens in secret bases.  Many came away
convinced that proof was at hand.  As one of these researchers
told me, "At long last we have something tangible!"

He had nothing of the kind, of course.  All he had was a
videotape of pleasant-looking strangers making wild claims.  How
could scientists who had spent much of their life designing and
critiquing delicate experiments in parapsychology suddenly buy
the story of hard material proof of captured saucers in Air
Force hangars, without demanding an opportunity to probe into
the obvious discrepancies of these claims?

The answer probably lies in our continuing frustration with a
phenomenon that remains maddeningly beyond our reach.  These
revelations came at an ideal time to relieve the pain caused
by this frustration.  It promised physical evidence, a proof
we might all see and touch, if only we had the clearances to
get inside Dreamland.......

The irony of watching a roomful of psychic luminaries falling
for a story of captured saucers because "at last we have
something tangible, something physical," was quite remarkable.

Pitfall Five: The Coconut Fallacy

When I told the story of these repeated teasers to one of my
scientific colleagues, physicist Edwin May, he sighed and said
he understood my frustration.  "It's like my experiences
researching parapsychology in India," he said with a shrug.
"People would tell me that if I went to a monastery two hours
outside Benares, I would find an amazing wise man who could
materialize an object inside a coconut as I was holding it.
They did not expect me to actually do it.  So I would buy a
coconut at the local market and like a stubborn American
scientist I would hire a driver and I would go two hours away
from Benares, and sure enough, there was a monastery full of
wise monks and they would direct me to an especially holy man
who was meditating in his hot little dusty cell.  Yes, he said,
he could materialize a physical object inside my coconut by the
sheer force of his spirit, but what made me think that I could
hold the coconut?"  In the business of MJ-12, Condor, Falcon,
and the Aviary, there is no information, no document, no evidence
that does not come from a source that is either a suspected forger
or someone closely associated with governmental disinformation.
In every case the hoaxers are firmly in control of the coconut.
And we are left holding the bag.

As long as you are restricted to the position of watching it,
rather than holding it, there is no way for you to ascertain
what is actually happening to the coconut.

If the President of the United States announced tomorrow that
aliens had landed and were being held in a secret base in New
Mexico, how would the scientific community find out if the
statement was true or not?  What are the limits of what can be
faked?  If something is recognizable as a mystery, doesn't that
automatically imply that it is within the scope of our
scientists' detecting instruments, and therefore could have been
faked by other scientists, possibly equipped with slightly more
advanced instruments?

Pitfall Six: Mystery Merging

When two curious events (A) and (B) happen in close time and
space proximity, it is natural for the human mind to merge them
into a single mystery.  Yet this often turns out to be a mistake.
The fact that solid citizens have seen strange objects fly
over Groom Lake (event A) does not substantiate Lear's claims
that there are hangars with disks in them (event B) at Nellis
Air Force Base.  And even if such disks existed, where is the
evidence that they have anything to do with the UFO mystery?

It is a similar flaw in the published statements about Roswell
that makes me hesitate to regard it as a genuine UFO crash, in
spite of the excellent field research that has been done.  What
we have is evidence that something did crash on a ranch (event A)
and was covered up by the Air Force, which used a ridiculous
explanation to deny the facts.  Yet the debris showed no
evidence of being disk-shaped, and there were no bodies present.
Another site with a disk and bodies was said to have been
discovered miles away nearly a week later (event B) by different
witnesses.  So where is the logical link between these two
events, and why do ufologists automatically merge these two
radically different episodes together as "the Roswell incident"?

The material recovered in the crash itself, while it remains
fascinating, was not necessarily beyond human technology in the
late Forties.  Aluminized Saran, also known as Silvered Saran,
came from technology already available for laboratory-scale work
in 1948.  It was paper-thin, was not dented by a hammer blow,
and was restored to a smooth finish after crushing.

Pitfall Seven: The Magnification of Secrecy

Believers in the extraterrestrial theory are often seen on
television and in lectures brandishing heavily-censored
government documents as evidence that they are right.  The
public loves an expose, so these men derive a great measure of
prestige and additional leverage by claiming that formidable
government agencies are trying to hide the facts.

In reality such censorship could come from a great variety of
trivial reasons, which go from the obvious requirement to
protect new technological capabilities to mere bureaucratic
stupidity.  When such censorship is lifted, the hidden text
often turns out to be purely technical in nature.  The believers
have simply magnified the nature and the meaning of the secrecy.

The very fact that the U.S. military has been doing its own
secret research, interrogating certain witnesses and conducting
discreet laboratory analyses, demonstrates how little, not how
much, they know.  This is the kind of obvious contradiction many
believers have been ignoring, blindly assuming that the government
knew everything.  Would there be a need to conduct covert
experiments, to monitor civilian research groups, even to
finance through devious channels the investigative efforts of
certain ufologists, if the Air Force did have flying saucers
sitting helpless in its hangars and little aliens under the
scalpel of its surgeons?

The facts point to a different conclusion: the expectation of
advanced visitors from the sky is being fostered and exploited
by various groups for their own purposes.

Taken together, these seven fallacies lead to an important
observation: anyone smart enough or devious enough to emulate
the appearance of UFOs as physical objects can drive the
conclusions of the research community into any direction he
wants.  He can capture the fascination of the public, and
possibly the secret beliefs of the government experts themselves.

If a test of the control-system hypothesis is ever designed, if
a real signal is ever sent to the form of consciousness that may
be governing the UFO phenomenon, the formula will be found at
this level.  The intelligence community does not control this
capability.  Once these flaws in human reasoning are understood,
challenging the UFO control system is a game anyone can play.

Excerpt from:

 Revelations
1991 by Jacques Vallee
ISBN 0-345-37566-1
Ballantine Books, NY

Jacques Vallee!! Jacques Vallee!! Jacques Vallee!! Jacques Vallee!!

Jacques Vallee www.conspire.com/val.html
[Excerpt]:
Vallee refers to this complex system of control--which is
shaping human society over the course of thousands of
years--as an "interface of reality with consciousness."
It sounds a lot like Arthur C. Clarke's science fictional
theme in 2001: A Space Odyssey--an alien intelligence
subtly directing the course of human development,
toward mysterious ends. Talk about your cosmic
conspiracies! http://www.conspire.com/val.html

    "...It was called the 'New Age Club', this extremely
   highly-placed intelligence careerist revealed. He confirmed
   that its members had more access and say in UFO matters
   than the National Security Agency (NSA) http://www.nsa.gov/
   does! Its members included: Henry Kissinger (ubiquitous proxy
   for David Rockefeller, http://www.bilderberg.org/trilat.htm
   prominent player in the Bilderberg Council,
   http://www.parascope.com/mx/articles/bilderberg.htm Council on
   Foreign Relations <http://www.cfr.org> and the Trilateral Commission);
   <http://www.trilateral.org/> his older brother Laurance S. Rockefeller
   <http://www.islandpress.org/books/bookdata/rockefeller.html>
   (who has quietly funded various UFO investigations
   <http://www.crossfields.com/~watcher/uforocke.html> );
   Howard Hughes http://www.willgriffin.com/howard.htm
   (the reclusive billionaire who provided fronts for many CIA projects
   http://www.odci.gov/index.html through his many companies); a top
   official in the RCA corporation; former CIA Deputy Director and Chief
   of Counter-Intelligence, James Jesus Angleton;
   <http://www.sightings.com/politics6/secret.htm> and included in some
   of its activities such notables as 60's television mega-star Jackie
   Gleason, (to whom they once showed extraterrestrial corpses at an Air
   Force Base in Florida.) http://www.sightings.com/ufo5/gleason_u.htm
<> Possible Violation of Standard Model *
<>  http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/bnlpr020801.htm
| The Morning of the Magicians by Louis Pauwels, and Jacques Bergier
| http://www.cafes.net/ditch/motm1.htm
 "...[T]he creed of the Thule Society inner circle [...]
   "http://www.totse.com/en/religion/the_occult/nazicult.html
      Jack Parsons: a Pasadena kid who turned his enthusiasm for
     experimental rockets into patents for Jet-Assisted-Takeoff,
    and became a co-founder of Aerojet (Aerojet-General) and the
   Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He was also the head of an occult
  lodge based on the teachings of Aleister Crowley, whose
 magic rituals incorporated sex as an essential ingredient.
http://www.zolatimes.com/JparArt/JackParsons.html

Erik Davis -  Techgnosis
http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/129/edavisint.html

King of the Rocket Men Profiling Jack Parsons, occultist and rocket Pioneer
http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/132/parsons.html

Plan Nine From Outer Space
http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/126/nine.html
One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge -
very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees
worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge
scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians.

Astronaut Reveals NASA Mind Control Program Involving Children
http://www.sightings.com/general2/astro.htm
        LOS ANGELES -- Astronaut Gordon Cooper, one of the
        original seven Mercury astronauts, has confirmed the
        existence of a mind control program administered by
        NASA in the 1950's and 1960's involving gifted
        American schoolchildren...

 In the Mid-70s, Dr. Andrijah Puharich ran a complex in Ossining called
 the Turkey Farm. In the summer of 1975, Puharich assembled around twenty
 children from the ages of nine to late teens, called "Gellerlings", or
 "Space Kids". Puharich trained their psychic abilities, and claimed that
 they received messages from aliens. One teen claimed that they practiced
 remote viewing, and some of their assignments included political targets
 like the Kremlin and the White House. [Levy, pg 165-7] Puharich has
 claimed that the Space Kids are able to materialize objects like trees,
 and that six of them arrived at his ranch via teleportation. [Gardener,
 pg 287] It was also during this time that Puharich did experiments on the
 effects of ELF radiation on the central nervous system.
 Andrijah Puharich died in 1995. See Terry Milner's series "Ratting out
 Puharich" for a more complete account, and for details on Puharich's
 possible links to biological experiments...

National Reconnaissance Office  -   N. R. O.
 http://www.nro.gov/

F.B.I. - Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) UFOs:
 http://foia.fbi.gov/ufo.htm

The Official (as it gets) Martin Cannon Page.
        http://www.visitations.com/

[][]  "Cheney [replied] that if he did attend such a meeting
[][]  on UFOs, it most certainly would be 'classified,' and
[][]  therefore he'd be unable to discuss it."
[][]           http://www.sightings.com/general10/talk.htm

 Transhuman/Posthuman Web Report:
 http://www.google.com/search?q=transhuman

  Dr. Anderson:
   "... About all I can tell you is that we
   know -- from both the prophecies and our
   remote viewing technology -- a significant
   amount of information about this race.

   "For example, we know that it hails from a
   galaxy that our Hubble telescope has examined
   as thoroughly as possible and we've charted it
   as extensively as possible. We know that it is
   2.6 million light years away and that the
   species is a synthetic race -- a mixture of
   genetic creation and technology. It possesses a
   hive mentality, but individual initiative is
   still appreciated as long as it is aligned with
   the explicit objectives of its leaders.

   "Because it is a synthetic race, it can be
   produced in a controlled environment and its
   population can be increased or decreased
   depending on the whims of its leaders..."
  http://www.wingmakers.com/interview/indexi.html

 <snipped>

  Transhuman/Posthuman Web Report:
 http://www.google.com/search?q=transhuman

D E L U SI O N A L   E P I L E P T I C S   U P D A T E !

http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~maximus/fig1.gif
                       "...[Don't] let these guys
     get behind you. They are tricky. And their
     elfin humor may not be your idea of a good
     time. http://deoxy.org/timemind.htm

[] [] P L O N K
[]
[]         <<<http://www.infowars.com/bg7.html>>>
[]
[]   Haven't the delusional epileptics amongs us suffered enough
[]   at the hands of the relentless confused chaotic forces
[]   of distraught Find Mucking pseudo-sentient Owl Worshipping
[]   tripartisan janitorial bookkeepers all hell bent on
[]   implimenting the dreaded Plan 9 from Outer Space?!
[]   It's ALL THERE in that insidious, trashy Ed Wood movie!!
[]   I shit you NOT! http://www.4rie.com/rie%207.html
[]
[] T H E   D A N G E R   L I E S   W I T H I N
[]
[]   Yes. The delusional epileptics,
[]    by current medical definition, must
[]     never support the long-term presence
[]      or inhabitation of non-Aliens.
[]       The delusional epileptics are clearly
[]        willing to disassociate for their beliefs.
[]         They will not change this stance in the
[]          forseeable future. Therefore, it is probably
[]           incumbent upon all non-epileptics to study their
[]            mindset, their beliefs and behaviors, as objectively
[]             as possible. One can only presume that if any ETs are
[]              in the neighborhood, they will likewise be engaged in
[]               similar careful study of.............................?

If the density of the universe exceeds a certain threshold known as
the critical density, this gravitational attraction is strong enough
to stop and later reverse the expansion of the universe, causing it
eventually to recollapse in what is known as the "Big Crunch."
                        /.../
        For quite some time it has been known
        that the mean density of our universe
        agrees with the critical density to
        within better than a factor of ten.
        Even with such large margin of error
        this agreement is remarkable.
        Establishing initial conditions so
        that the mean density remains close
        to the critical density for more than
        a fleeting moment is much like trying
        to balance a pencil on its point.
        A universe initially with slightly
        subcritical density rapidly becomes
        increasingly subcritical and soon
        virtually indistinguishable from
        an empty universe. Similarly, an ever
        so slightly supercritical universe
        rapidly collapses into a Big Crunch,
        never reaching the old age of our
        universe---somewhere around twelve
        billion years. To obtain a universe
        like ours seems to require fine
        tuning of the initial density to
        agree with the critical density to
        an accuracy around one part in 10^60!
        [That's a "ten" with sixty zeros]
http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/gr/public/inf_lowden.html

                        C U B E
http://cubethemovie.com/CBSeal.html

Verily... A Ten with Sixty Zeros "chance" for
the initial density to "agree" with the critical
density, to inflate a life-nurturing universe
versus an empty universe, seems to suggest a
specific fine-tuning of the original conditions...
(a 1 in 10 to the power of 60 chance): Eternity
has nothing but Time to impliment such myriad
varieties. On the other hand, perhaps an advanced
technology from a previous successful universe
has found a way to perform these precise calculations
for fine tuning many universes for scientific
study and maybe even entertainment or motives
entirely incomprehensible to us clever primates?

Will we do likewise?

Brookhaven National Laboratory
http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/

        Time Travel Research Center
        http://www.time-travel.com/links.htm

D E L U SI O N A L   E P I L E P T I C S   U P D A T E !
 http://wiretap.area.com/Gopher/Library/Fringe/Ufo/ebe.txt
  http://bedlam.rutgers.edu/ufo/ebe.txt
 http://paul.rutgers.edu/~mcgrew/ufo/ebe.txt
http://www.magonia.demon.co.uk/ethbull/mms32.html

...infinity factory: dr. mario pazzaglini (realaudio)
by Richard Metzger - February 13, 2001
http://www.disinfo.com/pages/multimedia/id784/pg1/

  Richard Metzger interviews the late
  Dr. Mario Pazzaglini, the author of
  Symbolic Messages: An Introduction
  to a Study of Alien Writing.

  Dr. Pazzaglini was investigating
  the possibility of Alien writing by
  studying hundreds of artifacts and
  interviewing individuals who claimed
  to have been contacted by alien
  intelligences. He presents a very
  balanced, rational, and informed
  view of the escalating reports of
  written communication alleged to
  have originated from non-human
  sources...

        -=\_~o0-O-0o~_/=-

Saucer Smear  BOOK REVIEWS AND SUCH:
http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v45/ss980110.htm

In Erich Aggen's November 1997 issue of his monthly
zine "C-Com", he comments on several alleged
extraterrestrial alphabets. We feel that he errs in
believing in the discredited George Adamski case;
and even the complex UMMO case, which he also
mentions, has recently taken a nosedive, with the
confession of one of the principal particiants...

Nevertheless, "alien alphabets" constitute a
fascinating UFO-related subject, and we were
therefore pleased when, a few days after
receiving Aggen's zine, we received a 90-page
softcover book on the same subject, written by
one Mario Pazzaglini Ph.D. The title is
"Symbolic Messages - An Introduction to a Study
of 'Alien' Writing".

Pazzaglini does not list his qualifications, but
from the highly intellectual tone of this self-
published book (1991), we can only assume that his
scholarship is genuine. What really impressed us is
that this is an objective attempt to make some
sense out of the many, many types of messages that
have come to us through "automatic writing" and
other such sources. Pazzaglini emphasizes the
difficulty and complexity of this study.

Says the author: "Our... assumption is that the
world we perceive is a mentally constructed world
that is clearly not the same world that 'really'
exists out there." Further on, he cautions: "Many
scripts are blatantly mundane in their origin.
Best examples (of this) are perhaps scripts that
contain exactly the same letters and number of
letters as our own alphabet. It would be extremely
unlikely that another race of beings developing
totally separately from us would produce exactly
the same symbol and sound repetoire.. although
nothing is impossible..." At the very end of the
text he states, profoundly: "Are we talking to
ourselves or is someone else trying to tell us
something. Who knows?"

As usual, Space limits our ability to do justice
to this unique contribution to UFO literature.
The book is presumably available from the author,
at: 523 Capitol Trail, Newark, Delaware 19711.
This is great "4-D" stuff, and certainly worth a
few bucks.

We should add that, in addition to the 90 pages
of text, Pazzaglini includes about 80 pages of
various terrestrial alphabets, as well as unknown
writings of various sorts. Our favorite in the
latter category is Jesse Marcel Jr.'s recollection
of the "symbols" he saw on the "I" beam of the
Roswell, N.M. crashed saucer. He notes that all of
these characters were in violet. Looking at this
famed series of symbols, they still look like
stylized flowers to us. Hard-core Roswell fans will
know just what we mean by this!   --Saucer Smear
http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v45/ss980110.htm

        -=/_~o0-O-0o~_\=-

Alien Writing: An Interview With Dr. Mario Pazzaglini
http://www.excludedmiddle.com/pazzaglini_interview.htm

        -=\_~o0-O-0o~_/=-

ALEISTER CROWLEY AND THE LAM STATEMENT
© 1996 By Ian Blake
http://www.excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html

        -=/_~o0-O-0o~_\=-

Engineering and Consciousness
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/
The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR)
program was established at Princeton University in
1979 by Robert G. Jahn, then Dean of the School of
Engineering and Applied Science, to pursue rigorous
scientific study of the interaction of human
consciousness with sensitive physical devices,
systems, and processes common to contemporary
engineering practice. Since that time, an
interdisciplinary staff of engineers, physicists,
psychologists, and humanists has been conducting a
comprehensive agenda of experiments and developing
complementary theoretical models to enable better
understanding of the role of consciousness in the
establishment of physical reality.

        -=\_~o0-O-0o~_/=-

Sex and Rockets
http://www.excludedmiddle.com/sexnrkts.htm

        -=/_~o0-O-0o~_\=-

Interview with John Mack
Psychiatrist, Harvard University
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/johnmack.html

NOVA: Let's talk about your own personal evolution
from perhaps skepticism to belief ...

MACK: When I first encountered this phenomenon, or
particularly even before I had actually seen the
people themselves, I had very little place in my mind
to take this seriously. I, like most of us, were
raised to believe that if we were going to discover
other intelligence, we'd do it through radio waves
or through signals or something of that kind.

The idea that we could be reached by some other kind
of being, creature, intelligence that could actually
enter our world and have physical effects as well as
emotional effects, was simply not part of the world
view that I had been raised in. So that I came very
reluctantly to the conclusion that this was a true
mystery...