Jerry Baker wrote:

> Carlfish wrote:
> >
> > 3. Use it because they really, really prefer NN over Internet Explorer,
> >    despite IE5+ being more stable, and rendering modern HTML better.
>
> It is these users that intrigue me. It would seem to me, on the surface
> anyway, that someone who prefered to be a "hold out" and keep using NN4
> despite IE5's admittedly better rendering would be the first person to
> adopt NN6 or Mozilla. NN6 and Mozilla offer rendering on par with IE5,
> and much faster than NN4, and yet these Netscape hold outs still refuse
> to use it. I have my reasons (all are with mail and news), but I am
> curious why others choose to keep using NN4.

The reason I didn't switch to NN6.01 is because it's too slow.
As for mozilla, I use it for 99.9% of my browsing now and 100% of my IRC
chatting, but I use Nav4 still for the email/newsgroups.

I just don't like how slow the To: fields are.  I keep typing the
subject in the 2nd To: field because it didn't realize that I pressed
<enter><tab>.  That just annoys the hell out of me enough to not use it.