At 14:34 09/02/2001 -0800, Mitchell Baker wrote:
I don't understand your comment.    We expect this to happen.  It's been slower to get everything lined up than we had hoped.

mitchell

When it was announced as an intention it was said that input was being gathered.  I've raised a number of issues where I believe the language of the Exhibit is flawed and where there are issues of derivative lockout amongst other things.  So far none of those have been addressed definitively by mozilla.org.

Simon