Hello each group,
  I am currently in the US Army and not sure which list to request these
features in future releases of Mozilla.
  First, Is there a way to change Mozilla so that if you don't use Mozilla
Mail you can select another Email package on Win32 platform such as Outlook.
We use S/MIME email and I am not aware if Mozilla Mail supports this.
  Second, I see Mozilla is able to import PKCS-12 type certificates for web
authentication. We use PKCS-7 type certificates and everytime I try
importing a certificate from my smart card CAC into mozilla for web
authentication, it fails.  Is there a way to create a trusted application so
mozilla can read certificates from an Schlumberger or Reflex20 Card Reader?
This is mainly for the security people.
  Third,  Is there a way to change the ftp user from anonymous to a
designated ftp user and password?

I am not these email lists so please reply back to myself.  I apoligize if I
have email these questions to the wrong lists and please forward to the
correct one.

Thanks for your help in advance
Dan Hutchinson
7701 Telegraph Road