-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Veditz
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 1:20 AM
To: mozilla-security@mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Copy and paste issues

Warmbold, Bo wrote:

>     New to firefox but having trouble with something - Our district
> uses PHP as our web development software firefox doesn't support using

> Ctrl-v to paste things in.  There is a fix on the website involving
> the user.js file.  I have done this and firefox has copied the new
> user_pref lines to the prefs.js file so all seems well but I still
> cant use Ctrl-v but I can go to paste in the edit menu I am sure it is

> something I am doing wrong.  Any suggestions?

Paste things where? Ctrl-v works for me in form controls.

Which website, fix for what? Since the paste shortcut works as I think
it should I'm having a hard time imagining what user.js changes you'd
want to make. I have a bit of a bad feeling about it, in fact.

-Dan Veditz