"Will Dormann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sam wrote:
>
> > "Will Dormann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >>When you run the FB installer, there's an option to install the DOM
> >>inspector.    (I think it's called "Development tools")
> >>

> > What installer? All I have off the site is a zip file that decompresses
all
> > the program files and I have to run it directly from there (Windows
version)

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firebird/nightly/latest-0.8/FirebirdSetup.exe
> Looks like an installer to me.

Hmmm, why didn't they put a link on the main page(s) with the installer
versions instead of just the zip files I wonder. Guess one has to know about
FTP and those things to use Mozilla or FB...