Hi !

I write an installer for my plugin on w2k. It's important to know which
version of Mozilla or Netscape is installed. Also I need to know where the
plugins dir exists.

How I can get the version ?

There is a registry key, "HKLM\Software\Netscape\Netscape 'CurrentVersion'
", ok.

Also there is a key "HKLM\Software\Mozilla\Netscape 7.01\Extensions
'Plugins' ", ok.

I can read this keys. Great !

But normally my installer does not know which Netscape/Mozilla version is
installed on target system. Maybe 7.0, or 7.1.
The key must also named "HKLM\Software\Mozilla\Netscape 7.1\Extensions
'Plugins' ".

One solution is to ask all versions inside my installer (7.0, 7.01, 7.02,
7.1 ...).

Therefor I should need to know all release version. Where I can find such a
"release notes" ? Is there anywhere a file which contains all versions ? I
need all versions from 6.1 and higher.

Thanks ...

-stefan