Steve Walker wrote:
Is there an easy (or possible) way to use a certificate/private key that is
stored in a java keytool database to sign xpi files?
I already own three verisign certificates and I would like to use one of them
to sign installs for firefox.
I guess I'm looking for some steps to extract a pkcs12 file from the
certificate store and put them in the correct place for the nss signtool.
I also have a certificate stored in the netscape keystore, I could get the
pkcs12 file out of there. Will a netscape certificate work for firefox?

A netscape code-signing cert will work. If you have a code-signing cert that does not have that extension (e.g. an Authenticode cert, but not an SSL cert) you should be able to get it reissued by Verisign with the appropriate Netscape code signing extensions.