Roberto wrote:
I have created a plugin for Firefox, which installs with an install.js scrip. Now I want to add an Extension to the SAME *.xpi file.

My first tests however revrealed that when I have a install.rdf in the *.xpi file (for installing the extension), then install.js is getting ignored. If possible, I don't want to make two separate *.xpi files.

Anybody knows a solution ?

I just added support for Firefox-style extensions to ship plugins as part of the extension directory structure. Put your plugin in the /plugins/ folder of your XPI. Then it's fine that Firefox ignores your install.js, because your install.rdf is "enough".

--BDS