Is there any way to specify dependencies to other extension in an xpi ?
I want to say that my extension requires another one, which should then
be installed automatically with it. Maybe it can be specified in the
install.rdf ?

Purpose:
I created an extension for thunderbird and need to create more of them.
But i don't want to install each single extension by itself.
Instead i want to have a master-extension to do this for me.
So, just install the master extension which installs all the other
extensions.

Any Links, Docs etc. or maybe any idea how this can be done in an easy
way ?
(i assume i can create a single xpi file that contains several
extensions,
but thats not what i want. They should be separated.)

regards
Marcelo