OK, I will file a bug report in this case. This is a major feature of FF 1.5 after all.

Thanks for your response.

Ian Graham schrieb:
I have noticed this also -- I've been waiting and waiting, and nothing ever updated....

Ian

Hansalfredche wrote:

Hi

I've currently FF 1.5 Beta 1 installed and I'm waiting for the Auto Update to do it's job. But to this day, nothing happened, altough the program was connected daily for at least one hour (usually more) on the net. Should I continue waiting or send a bug report? When launching "Check for Updates" FF finds the new version, but I wanted to test if Firefox is able to update itself. It is actually set to do automatically the job.

Thanks for your help

Sylvain