Hi guys,

K> I can't tell what the problem is because it
K> happens only on certain songs

JB> I've played quite a few mp3s and it refused to
JB> play one mp3.

Maybe you know about this little utility already,
but anyways ... It was announced on one of general
mp3 message boards about four months ago. Download
link is on http://www.geocities.com/mp3utility/

In a word, it is a Win32 piece of software which
provides one with some information on an mp3 file
and has an ability to check it for consistency and
such errors as missing frames etc.

I always use this utility (and find it pretty
helpful, actually) when I hear something strange
on some particular file to see what is wrong.

Hope this helps :)
Greetings,
-E.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]