| Odesílatel: Matthew Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
| I was thinking more of using it to downsample my collection of high bit
rate
| MP3s and AACs to low bitrate MP3s suitable for portable players :)
|
| Matthew

Is great and powered by (fast, not absolute) FhG engine:

        Streambox Ripper, www.streambox.com
(or I can send yu ver 2.009 by e-mail, little above 1 meg)

It fully func only for 10 files, after yu need to uninstall and recover
before backuped registry files (both user and system). It can convert (and
rip frm CD too) independent to/from WMA, RealAudio, MP3 and WAV and yu can
use EQ in single file mode (it is good to max gain 16k band when you
resample to 22kHz, other leave flat).

Regards

             Jaroslav Lukesh