From: "Steve Lhomme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MP3 ENCODER] MP3 Programing question... (1 or 2 m's ?) :)

I've ported mp3_check to Win32 and it can scan a whole dir for MP3s and
report you all the tracks lenght. But it display this info on the
(command-line) screen for each file. Not the whole thing in one file.

If you really want just this info on one file, you probably need to use
something in a library.