Sorry to write to this board, but it was my last resort to reach the authors
of the project... I wrote an email regarding this bug, and it's been already
one or two weeks, no response. So as i know Monty and the other developers
read this, i thought i'd share this with you...

I don't know if it's already known the problem with this sample.. I don't
remember where i got it, and it was a long time ago, so i don't know if
sweep.wav is the original name...

I made it 2 channels so vorbis could encode it.. I've tryed vorbis b2
encoder with some samples here, and the progress from b1 is huge in my
opinion. But in this particular sample, it produced really strange and
audible artifacts... Maybe someone knows the answer to such problem? Is this
bug known by you; Monty, and the other guys working with you?

The sample's at freedrive...

Go to freedrive.com
Login: uploadspace100
Pass: nopass

Get sweep2c.wav

Hoping this can help you improve the encoder.

Best Regards,
Machado, Bruno.