Hi !

I'v came across problem in toolame. It segfaults on me on some files. One
example is at ftp://mail.slon.net/pub/final.wav.bz2 but it is 8Mb bzip2
file.

I looked at the code and it hapens in:

psycho_I.c
void subsampling
in the first loop.
While loop checks for i!=LAST, bu it happens that i become -100 (STOP)
when tone=125.

Then of course, as i is index to array [0..HAN_SIZE] there is no element
power[-100].

Now this can be bug in previous tonal_label(power, &tone); function, where
power[i].next are defined but I wouldn't know.

What hapend to help (but mind me I don't know what I'm doing) was
replacing all power[i].next = STOP; with power[i].next = LAST; in this
file.

File gets encoded and I can't hear no quality downgrade from wav file.

        lp
                gody