> | * --nores
>
> I think that this option would be out. With this option pops are out, but
> quality is much lower.

Does this answer means that with --nores there are no more clicks? (btw I
wasn't suggesting options for encoding, but only to help testing)

> But the following option is the right choice:
>
> | * --strictly-enforce-iso
I'm sorry bu I don't really understand. Does this option effectively remove
the clicks?

> And if pops occurs, then try
>
> | * -B 256
>
> or lower value. Dont miss specify -b value and -F option!!!

The curent problem is very unlikely to be a problem with small frames, so -b
or -F won't help testing.

Regards,

----
Gabriel Bouvigne