> I looked at what little documentation we have, and I think
> this is actually our fault - not the application.

I have a question: why not calling lame_mp3_tags_fid in the flush_buffer
function. As the flush buffer function is always called, perhaps it would
prevent people from not calling mp3_tags_fid.

Also a suggestion: perhaps we sould write a valid xing/info tag with an
empty seek table at the beginning instead of just 0 padding? This way if
mp3_tags_fid is not called the entire information won't be present, be the
tag will still be valid.

Regards,

----
Gabriel Bouvigne