>> > All Files Bigger Than Original Wave: Time & Size !!!
>> > OGG & MPC haven't this bug !!!

>> This is not a bug, but a feature of the transform method used. Working on
>> blocks of specific length, mp3 once decoded has some padding at the
>> beginning and at the end. (same thing for Vorbis, and probably mpc)

>I don't know about MPC, but it is *not* true for Vorbis.  Vorbis files
>do not have this padding.

In my full original mail, I mentionned the fact that there is this gap with
Vorbis due to the transform method, but that in the ogg container there is
information about how to remove this gap.
What it means is the technology itself features this gap. All you can do is
to store the gap size along with the stream so the decoder can remove it.
Lame stores the delay, so a decoder could use this info to totally remove
the gaps.

Regards,

----
Gabriel Bouvigne