Ytsen de Boer a écrit :

For a while I've been googling around to find out how I could adjust the equaliser while laming from .wav to .mp3. I want more bass in certain tracks.

 I thought I should use the next options (from the `lame --help' command):

--ns-bass x adjust masking for sfbs 0 - 6 (long) 0 - 5 (short)
--ns-alto x adjust masking for sfbs 7 - 13 (long) 6 - 10 (short)
--ns-treble x adjust masking for sfbs 14 - 21 (long) 11 - 12 (short)
--ns-sfb21 x change ns-treble by x dB for sfb21
--shortthreshold x,y short block switching threshold, x for L/R/M channel, y for S channel

I am sorry, but Lame does not support equalization settings. Those settings are only related to psychoacoustic maskings.

Regards,

--
Gabriel Bouvigne
www.mp3-tech.org