On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 05:41:06 +0100 (BST)
rajan raushan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Respected sir/madam,

In the Open Source world you typically don't need to talk like this,
we're talking like friends or a family with each other (even when we
haven't seen each other).

> I am doing project on "performance analysis and
> optimization of mp3/aac encoder using MMX/SSE"
> so,if possible,you may send the materials regarding
> this topic via mail,so that it will help me a lot.

AFAIK Intel did something like this already (at least for mp3).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
               I believe the technical term is "Oops!"