Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for the help. I searched the old archive but could not find the
corresponding .ctl file. Instead I found one good explanation of why I was
getting skewed plots of the EFS in this link
http://www.mail-archive.com/mpb-discuss@ab-initio.mit.edu/msg00245.html

So I just wrote a small matlab function to convert my wave-vector
diagram output
into Cartesian co-ordinate system before final contouring and this solved
the problem (in my best knowledge). I shall check it with already known
results and cross verify that my way of doing it is indeed correct.
Cheers.

Regards,
manish
http://web.iitd.ernet.in/~phz118136/