It's trying to link in the C runtime library for OS X 10.5 as well as
10.6, causing duplicate symbols (the flag -lcrt1.10.5). You can google for:
"duplicate symbol start in /usr/lib/crt1.10.5.o and /usr/lib/crt1.10.6.o"
and see what people say. Most responses seem to involve editing some
makefile and removing the flag for 10.5 from the FLIBS variable. I don't
have a modern Mac so I can't really help any further.

-victor