Respected sir,
                          I am calculating the photonic band structures of
colloidal crystal of TiO2 coated silica microspheres having fcc structure
using MPB   software. In our case the dielectric constant is 6.25
and diameter of the microspheres is 150 nm. For that we take diamond.ctl
file. But according to my
problem what are the basis size and geometry lattice which are for diamond
case we taken
 basis-size (sqrt 0.5) (sqrt 0.5 ) (sqrt 0.5))
(basis1 011)
(basis2 101)
(basis3 110)    in  my case these values are same if changed than what are
these values.
Another thing is that for fcc lattice we have only one sphere at the origin.
--
With Regards :
Naresh Dhiman