Title: Re: [Mpls] The emperor is naked- lack of representatio
It is time for change.  Patrick Peterson has been able to use various mentors to form his ideals and is proud of those who have come before him and stand with him to be unapologetic about who one is. While being unapologetic people are willing to step into the game to make change!  A new day has come, it has been coming a long timeŠthe young folks are seeing that the emperor is naked and are willing to say it.

        Thank you for your enthusiastic support of our Stonewall DFL endorsed candidate!

The upper River Master Plan has not included the wishes of those who live along the river, seniors are threatened by the chance of losing homes they have owned for years because of the property tax increases and what progress has been made west of the river.  The schools are great assets to a community that can use them after the bell rings.  We have all of this construction going on and how many construction workers areŠfrom Minneapolis, people of color, women ( and we say Minnesota is progressive or moneyapolis)Š  Boarded homes and vacant lots are rare in St. Anthony westŠwhy the disparity? Let us put some clothes on the emperor.

        You're right- a certain junk yard along the river a block south of the Lowry bridge has been totally ignored by the River Master Plan. I'm sure the proprietors of this facility will be most pleased with your advocacy.

 By the way, the 3rd ward has four candidates running for City council.  Four candidates do not come forward because things are going well for everyone.  Party affiliation, sexuality, race, religionŠ are secondary to issues of homelessness, transportation, eminent domain, employment opportunity, pollution, and worst of all apathy/ignorance.

        Correct again! There is indeed a lack of employment opportunity in the 3rd Ward, which may explain the numerous candidates for the council seat. If any of the candidates seriously want to work to build a better Minneapolis, there are usually numerous city jobs open...

        enjoying the campaign humor from Hawthorne,
                                                Dyna Sluyter

Makeda Zulu-Gillespie
Jordan
Ward 3
Candidate, 3rd ward City Council

FYI: There are only three DFL endorsed gay
candidates for city council. As they are so often wont
to do, the DFLers of the 10th Ward decided to keep on
kvetching and fighting with each other all summer

rather than unite behind a candidate. So glad I live

in Northeast.

                                   Loki Anderson

                                   Marshall Terrace

                                   Ward 3