Hurry, only another 24 hours to vote for "Minneapolis Issues List -
MVP." We had an amazing 42 folks visit the VOTING booth, so far, but
that's still a below average "turn out" for an election of this
magnitude.

With the huge number of excellent nominees, we are going to need more
people to cast their votes and make sure that the election is
decisive.

We really don't need another RECOUNT fiasco, do we. Let's make sure
that our MVP is elected with an unassailable majority.

There will be 5 MVPs from the Minneapolis Issues List.

(PS - I shouldn't say this, but rumor has it, that a Saint Paulite
did very well in some exit polls for MPLS - MVP). Have you voted YET?

- - - - - - - - -

Who do you think is the MOST VALUABLE POSTER?

VOTE HERE:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?32Y0TGD3X4RVT6SLN579B2CQ

                  ANNOUNCEMENT:

            E-Democracy Celebration
               Thursday, April 25
              5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

               Sargent Preston's
    in the Seven Corners area of Minneapolis
           (near the West Bank of the
             University of Minnesota).

       We will have lots of FREE MUNCHIES.

           Second Annual MVP Awards
           (Most Valuable Posters)

Candidates for statewide office and the U.S. Congress will be given a
two minute greeting and a chance to promote their web sites in-person
and with print materials.  Other candidates, candidate/election site
webmasters, and other elected officials, are also encouraged to say a
quick hello and shout out their URLs!  Special guests should be in
attendance around 6:30 p.m. and notify E-Democracy that they plan to
attend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Tim Erickson              http://www.politalk.com
St. Paul, MN - USA                   651-643-0722
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   ICQ: 105978430
Check out the current Politalk discussion called:

            "Making Sense Of India"
            http://www.politalk.com