From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
loki anderson
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 8:17 AM
To: Mpls Issues List
Subject: Re: [Mpls] Re: Park Board cuts

This thread is making me nervous, because my
neighborhood park (no building, just a pool, baseball
field and basketball court) has got a serious
maintenence problem related to its basketball court.
In other words, it has started to look more like a
Wimbledon grass court than a place to shoot hoops.

 The court is all broken up and uneven, there is a
significant amount of vegetation poking up thru the
surface and it has a ton of dead grass and garbage
strewn about...and no one has done anything about it
for some time. The other Board members of my
neighborhood association say that they have talked to
Park Board staff and to Walt Dziedzic about it and
have gotten a song and dance about cost and upkeep.
And now I hear that the Park Board is going to have to
make some serious cuts, further weakening the chance
that this eyesore will be fixed.

Anyone have any ideas how we could get this corrected
before the axe falls? Thanks.

Loki Anderson
Marshall Terrace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
But me, I'm still on the road
Headin' for another joint
We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view,
Tangled up in blue.
                             -Bob