This is deja vu all over again.  We have a cop get murdered.  One half the
city is justifying, minimizing, victimfying and the other half is putting up
for sale signs.  It took a long time for the last middle class flight to be
rectified.  Let's not repeat it.

Craig Miller
Former Fultonite
[EMAIL PROTECTED]