I took a little time to confirm what Vicky posted.  She's dead on in all of
her facts.

List Members;  It's time to start scrutinizing every little thing the park
board does. It troubles me that they could mishandle such a large amount.
What about the minor and mid size expenditures? The board is about to make a
very unwise purchase.  1-2 million in poor decisions could keep the parks
open for kids in Jordan or any other neighborhood for longer hours.  We
could hire that many coaches for basketball and little league.  Kids could
be playing all day seven days a week.

Craig Miller
Former Fultonite
[EMAIL PROTECTED]