There were a couple of southsiders present.  Mike Holhman, the Wiz, Barb
Lickness, I'm sorry if I missed a couple of you.  In general though,
considering how bottom heavy this list is with south siders, as usual they
wouldn't deign to cross Hennepin Ave and see what happens up north.  Too bad
they missed it.

Sticking it in the eye of the south side.
Former Camdenite
Craig Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS:  Any one seen my Official Oktoberfest Mug?  When I switched from German
to Irish, they switched mugs and my two chipper was gone.

Subject: [Mpls] Thanks, Craig!