There was a source link within my posting so people could read for themselves what each had to say.....

(jp)Don, on the other hand, has actually been working on the troubles of the ward.

(vf)Also, You state don has been working hard on the issues in the ward...You mean jordan, that's not the ward, The ward is made up of many neighborhoods not just jordan. What has he done in the WARD, the whole Ward, besides jordan that makes him soooooooooo qualified?? and why hasn't he said anything about it???

Okay, and real life experiences, what does he have? Besides what he states over, over, over, and over again... What he worked for a fortune five hundred company..He is the voice of the people, which people jordan??? He has never been the voice of hawthorne or any other wards..

I just afraid, that you are to late with your responses, he had time to put as much information in the Insight news, and why didn't he, HE is the voice of the people, Is this the same thing we will be forced to deal with "IF" he becomes council member????? Someone else to come behind him and say, "well no, here's what Don, really meant....Give me a break.....

Don talked about his needs for the ward, not ours. Why hasn't he address the fact of community and police?? the most IMPORTANT thing in the northside, what is he afraid of. Why hasn't he mentioned anything he wants to do for the ward, besides the fact of his on personal background and his thinking on life, thinking won't feed the people, it will not aid with mediation with community and police, it will not put job's here and most importantly it will not stabilize the ward.

(jp)Don is already bringing people together from diverse backgrounds to work on shared interests and common goals.

(vf) oops is this in the ward too?? or tell the truth on his campaign, right??, gotta be , cuz is is not here.. In this part of the ward...

Vanessa Freeman
Hawthorne