Let's here it for the Camden Spooners.

I agree.  The atmosphere is loaded with locals talking about everything.
Don't forget Emily's FM Diner on 44th/Penn.  Emily makes rounds like a SSide
Chicago Ward Healer.  Something wrong with your meal (never is) she'll have
it done right in a nanno second.  Her husband Elliot works the grill in
complete view of all.  Can talks sports, politics, marriage counseling and
still keep 12 orders of bacon-eggs-sausage-french-toast-pancakes flying.  Oh
and listen to how he rings that bell when he's got an order ready.

Craig Miller
Former Camdenite
[EMAIL PROTECTED]