It seems to
> me there are only two rational ways to use NRP to get people into
affordable
> housing: subsidize rents or guarantee mortgages.  You could ADD units, but
> then what happens to the unoccupied units out there now?  I'm no great
lover
> of the whole class of landlords, but hey, if they've got empty units and
> someone is hunting shelter every day,
>
> Jim Mork
> Cooper

( CM) Don't you just love this kind of open mindedness.  Public policy
debate based on open, in print, hatred and group association.  Is there such
a term as "landlord profiling"?  Can I sue someone or the city?

Craig Miller
Former Affordable Housing Provider
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.