Why are there mandatory closing times at all?

If leaders would start dealing with noise, I wouldn't see any other justification
although I'm
open to suggestions.

Noise = megabass + harleys + bags of beer bottles crashed into dumpsters.

Regards,
Jason Stone | Hale

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I live near the Cabooze and Whiskey Junction as my house is right off of
> Franklin Avenue & Bloomington and I hate the noise from  motorcycles
> accelerating under the Hiawatha underpass, it is very loud, but I have
> learned to deal with it and  the fire engines, ambulances, police cars,
> buses, loud music and neighborhood fights that cause way more disturbances
> on a nightly basis.
>
> Limiting the bar closing time to downtown, would be a disastrous mistake. I
> can say from personal experience that there  will be a traffic jam into
> downtown, of people who have already been drinking,  between 12:30 and 1:00
> a.m..  I will be one of those people who will leave The Red Dragon,
> Rudolph's or the Red Sea for downtown to continue to socialize.
> Furthermore, the police would have twice the amount of people to deal with
> and we know they are already strapped for resources.
>
> Keep it in perspective;  we live in an urban setting where noise is a part
> of our lives. Let's at least give it a chance before we start crying and
> moaning before anything has happened.
>
> ROBINSON COOK
> U.S. BANK
> CORPORATE PAYMENT SYTSEMS
> 1010 S. 7TH STREET MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415
> (P) 612-973-6454
> (F) 612-973-6856
>

> TEMPORARY REMINDER:
> 1. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.
> 2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change the subject
> (Mpls-specific, of course.)

http://calendar.yahoo.com
TEMPORARY REMINDER: