There was an article in the strib today about Delmonico's Deli.  My fav hole
in the wall deli in three counties.
The  2nd Mr. Delmonico passed away, and the deli is for sale.  Check it out
if you've never been there before.  The old world is disappearing before our
eyes.

Sunday July 20th.  Let's get together at the Bocce Ball Courts at Beltrami
Park, right next to Delmonico's.  Fillmore and Broadway.

Goto Mapquest or yahoo.com for a map.  1112 Summer Street is Delmonico's.
The park is big, lots of trees.  Playland for the kids, no noise, two or
three bocce courts.

Some one bring the bocce and pickolinas.  I have none.
Bring your cooler, better bring your bread. The deli will sell you the meats
and cheeses.

Hows about 1:00PM? I'll tie down the balloons with lead this time.  I'll bet
the park is smoke free ;=((

If you need directions from the southside, email me off list.

Craig Miller
Buffalo MiniStorage
930 Calder Ave NE
Buffalo MN 55313
763-682-4320
Boats, Household, Office
10X11 $50

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change the subject
(Mpls-specific, of course.)