It is most definitely overstatement.  At the meeting, John Erwin expressed his
incredulity at the
decision making prowess of the Bandidos, but at the same time made it a point to tell
Walt
Dziedzic that he has been a supporter in the past, and likely will be again in the
future.

On another note, since some people are offended by the overwhelming negativity of the
Fabulous
Four Friendlies, I'd like to offer a positive suggestion.  It is never too late to say
"I was
wrong".  I would have great respect for an official that quickly and decisively
overturned their
own decision in light of new information (for example: public outrage).

Regards,
Jason Stone | Hale

in part...